If you are spending any time blogging in favor of real estate leads, which many of us are, you know the significance of having your content found on the world wide web. I have invested a lot of time to get the word out concerning the Real Estate Lead Generation Software served through RedX and have learned a large deal with reference to search engine optimization in the process. What I have come to appreciate is that there is a lot more that goes into SEO than simply the original blog post. The steps following your post will really establish your level of achievement in attracting traffic and ensuing real estate leads to your blog.
Steps To Attain SEO Success And Interest Real Estate Leads
You should realize that your blog is a advertising investment. With this in mind, your return on investment is based upon how many people actually see your blog Therefore, the more people you get to read your blog, the higher your return will be. This is the beauty of SEO.
If you choose a keyword before you commence writing, you will have a lot more success in getting your blog read. During the process of choosing a topic to write about, spend a few minutes on google to see how useful the phrase you are focusing on will be. To notice the level of competition, look next to the search box for the search results information. As an case in point, the competitive information for the phrase “draw real estate leads is “Results 1 – 10 of on 4,230,000 for interest real estate leads. (0.55 seconds)” Because this post is competing with over four million other entries, it is unlikely to rank high on the search term “draw real estate leads.” For that reason, optimizing it for that phrase may be quite futile and I should probably optimize this post to a less competitive expression such as “listing leads for Realtors”, or even “GRAR” which only has one million competitors.
After you have chosen your search phrase, draft your article using the target expression in the text. Be sure to include the phrase as part of your header tags as well as your subhead Back to our illustration, the expression Interest Real Estate Leads is in the tag of this post.
Now You Can Begin SEO
This is the approach that I am now using to promote the RedX markdown page.
* Ping your post using a pinging tool to numerous websites. I use pingler.com
* Make multiple unique versions of your article with an article rewriter. Distinctive versions are required so that all syndicated site that posts your article is counted as a exclusive back link to your real estate blog. I now use Magic Article Rewriter as my instrument of choice.
* Submit your unique article to as many article directories as possible. I use two tools concomitantly for this. The first is UniqueArticleWizard, the second is Magic Article Submitter. Both tools allow you to syndicate your article across the web over time which progressively increases your links and your search engine rank. Their actual sales pages are pretty cheesy, but the tools work great.
* Bookmark the post to StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicous, and the rest of the bookmarking websites. If you are using a WordPress, Orlywire has an exciting instrument that allows you to automatically bookmark your post to your accounts.
* If you haven’t submitted your RSS feed to the many feed readers, then now is the time to do so.
* Put a copy of your article or post on your social networks.
All of the above sounds like a lot of work, and it does take concerning an hour to complete all of the steps. However, where you may interest one or two real estate leads from the post alone, you can now expects a few hundred more people to find you from your search engine optimization activities.